Assistant Manager Swan Hill Kubota
LOOKING FOR A REWARDING CAREER?
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced and self-motivated individual to join Swan Hill Kubota in the role as Assistant Manager.
Swan Hill Kubota is a new company, not quite 3 years old. It is growing strongly and needs an assistant manager to assist with the ever-expanding workloads.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for assisting the Branch manager in the day to day operations of the Branch maintaining current systems and procedures and filling in for the Branch Manager in his absence. The Assistant Manager will be required to learn all aspects of the business whilst creating and maintaining relationships with both new and existing clients.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Be results and process driven!
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Ideally have some customer service, management experience
- Have an approachable nature and a positive demeanor
- Possess clear communication skills – written and verbal
- Have a high level of personal presentation
- Spare parts or administration background in a dealership would be an advantage
Employment at Swan Hill Kubota can provide you with:
- Great working Environment and Surrounds
- Strong Career Path
- Training and Development
- Stability of Employment
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding, progressive and committed team of people and to start a career with a proven industry leader. Great People, Great Workplace, Great Career, Great Opportunity.
This position is based in Swan Hill Victoria. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package based on experience.
Applications close Monday 26th of February. For a Position Description and further information please contact or forward your resume to:
All enquiries are held in strict confidence.